Our current opening hours are Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 to 20:00 hrs.
We are so excited about your visit and can’t wait for all the fun we are going to have together, but we are committed to our customer’s safety and wellbeing and as we all know, SAFETY COMES FIRST. Please read this information carefully to ensure that everyone can relax and enjoy the park.
The current reduced capacity of the Angry Birds Activity Park is a maximum of 280 people.
Mini (3 and 4 years) – 8€ (non-resident) – 6€ (Canary Islands resident)
Children (5-13 years) – 16€ (non-resident) – 12€ (Canary Islands resident)
Adults (14+ years) – 12€ (non-resident) – 10€ (Canary Islands resident)
At the moment we are offering a free return ticket for every ticket bought on our website (see below for more details).
Arrival at Angry Birds
- The wearing of a protective face mask for all those over the age of six is mandatory at all times.
- Whenever possible we kindly ask you to use contactless payment.
- At the entrance we will take the temperature of each person with our thermographic camera and ask you to walk over our disinfection carpet, so that your footwear is automatically disinfected before entering the park.
- If you or any member of your group has a high temperature, we will kindly ask you to refrain from entering the park. Your understanding is most appreciated.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands with the gel provided before entering.
In the park
- There are many hand sanitizers strategically placed around the park, which we invite you to make frequent use of before and after each activity.
- We have three sets of toilets in the park where you can wash your hands with soap and water. They are regularly cleaned and disinfected with special attention payed to door handles, taps and any other appliances which need the use of your hands to activate them. Due to the reduction in capacity, only 1 person will be allowed in at any one time, except for people who need assistance. Please lock the main door from the inside to be sure that no one else enters.
- Please make sure, where possible, 1,5 meters is kept between other customers, unless you are from the same household.
- We also invite you all to join in with our hand washing song, which will be played frequently during the day, in order to make this task fun and help children remember how important this is.
Changes to activities owing to current restrictions
Due to the situation we had to adapt some of activities to apply with new post COVID regulations and ensure the utmost safety for all customers and staff. The Pedal Cars, Bag Jump, Scooters and 10D Cinema have changed opening hours.
- Scooters 12:00-13:00, 15:00-17:00 and 18:00-19:00
- Bag Jump 13:00-14:00, 15:00-16:00 and 17:00-20:00
- Pedal Cars 10:00-14:00, 16:00-17:00 and 19:00-20:00
Please note that to avoid group gathering and to keep in line with the social distancing measures, our foam parties are cancelled until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
Special hygiene attention will be paid to our soft play area situated behind the snack bar. However, unfortunately the ball pools are currently closed until further notice.
At 14:00 and 17:00 each day we will send our GERM BUSTERS out into the park to perform a complete disinfection of all the activities (aprox. 30 min). At this time, we kindly ask everyone to come up to the terrace to help our GERM BUSTERS get the job done as quickly as possible. Whilst on the terrace, a member of our team will teach everyone the movements to our hand washing song. We will also announce the winner of our daily free prize draw competition, where you have the chance of winning free entrances to the amazing 10D Cinema.
Our 10D cinema will be open between 14:00-15:00 and 17:00-18:00. If you would like to buy tickets (2€), you can do this at our shop. Please make sure you make your reservation early to avoid disappointment, as we have limited spaces available due to the reduced capacity (33%). Only 4 people will be allowed in at a time. Seats will be disinfected between each screening.
The wrist bands allow you to come and go as you please during the whole day.
On the tables of our Snack Bar, QR codes will be displayed. You can scan this code to see the delicious food we serve between 10:00 and 19:00. Please make sure before sitting down that the table has been disinfected. The sign in the middle of the table will show green for GO if this is the case. When seated, please turn the sign over so that the red STOP sign is showing. This will help our staff in knowing that the table needs disinfecting when you leave.
Lockers and keys are disinfected each evening and one locker will only be used by one group per day, except in special circumstances where we will disinfect the locker and the key between uses. If you would like a locker, please ask at the shop for availability.
When you want to enjoy a game of Mini Golf, you can collect the clubs and balls from our shop. They are disinfected after each use. When you return the clubs, please place them in the baskets provided outside the shop for disinfection.
A free stamped return ticket for every ticket bought directly on our web page that will be issued at our shop on arrival.
The reservation for this free ticket must be made on our web page as if it were a new reservation Indicate the code SVG2020 in the respective box.
It is imperative you bring the stamped ticket when you come to the park. Without it, you will be only allowed to enjoy the park by paying the respective entrance fee.
This free entrance ticket is valid for one year, subject to availability and cannot be used on the 31st of October and the 23rd and 24th of December or in conjunction with other promotions (Groupon etc).
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone.
Thank you for reading and your cooperation! Now it’s time to ‘Launch yourself into the action!